[LAD] LAC steaming to c-base, Berlin

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Fri Mar 22 19:09:21 CET 2019

Well please don't take this as a criticism, but with such short notice the
logistics and costs were just too awkward - especially as now that I'm not
earning I'm trying to work out what my finances are!

So, unfortunately it's no go, but I'll see you on irc. That should be
'interesting' as it's many years since I've used it - apart from an occasional
peek.

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 19:26:25 +0100
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:

>Do try though!!!!!
>

>Louigi Verona
>https://louigiverona.com/
>

>On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 7:21 PM Will Godfrey <willgodfrey at musically.me.uk>
>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 18:58:04 +0100
>> Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> wrote:
>>
>> >Hi all,
>> >
>> >A group of people who do not attend the Linux Audio Conference in
>> >Stanford this year are meeting at c-base.org to participate remotely.
>>
>> Now I'm doubly frustrated :(
>> I'd love to join the group, but the chances of getting travel arrangements
>> and
>> accommodation in place in time are just about zero.
>>
>> I'll try, but as they say, don't wait for me :(
>>
>> --
>> Will J Godfrey
>> http://www.musically.me.uk
>> Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
>> Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.

It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.