[LAD] Work on linuxaudio.org this weekend

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at linuxaudio.org
Sat Nov 9 18:16:08 CET 2019

Dear all,

This weekend the linuxaudio.org VM's will have to be moved to a
different cloud region which could lead to some downtime of services
provided by linuxaudio.org (i.e. mail and web sites). We'll try to keep
impact as low as possible and are aiming at a seamless migration. This
migration is necessary because the cloud region linuxaudio.org now lives
in is being phased out. We'll keep you posted about the progress.

Best regards,

Jeremy