[LAD] liquidsfz-0.1.0

Stefan Westerfeld stefan at space.twc.de
Thu Nov 14 13:49:21 CET 2019

   Hi!

Did you connect the audio outputs (you need to do this explicitely)?
Another possible cause is that the .sfz file is not yet properly
supported. Is it publicly available so I can test it? You can also try
Salamander Grand https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts/3 which is
definitely supported. Finally you can run liquidsfz with --debug. You
should see the filenames of the files that will be played if you send
midi input.

   Cu... Stefan