[LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.9.16 - QStuff* Summer'20 Release batch #3
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Fri Aug 7 12:33:45 CEST 2020
One third and last time around...
Qtractor 0.9.16 (summer'20) is out!
- Experimental / High resolution plugin automation (14-bit) options is
now also removed from View > Options... > Plugins dialog.
- Audio Clip / Export... now takes into account custom fixed gain
property (shamefully missing for the whole last decade to date).
- Finally indulged on dummy LV2 plug-in CVPort support, just to avoid
certain immediate and sudden crashes when inserting those kind of
'non-functional' plugins accidentally.
- Bring the Track Export dialog down to Clip Merge/Export as well, for
optional file type and format selection.
- When enabled, do auto-save upon adding or inserting a new plugin.
- Make sure LV2 plug-in UI GTK2 and X11 native support is selected first
by default on top to libsuil.
- Both out-of-process plugin inventory scan and LV2 Dynamic manifest
options have been removed from View > Options... > Plugins dialog.
- Fixed deprecated stuff on an early preparation for Qt6.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  package:
Wiki (help wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
Keep the fun && Stay safe!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-dev