[LAD] Alsa Modular Synth / AMS (bugs/NSM)

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:03:51 CET 2020

Hi,

AMS is still interesting software. Going strong since 2002? I'm using it
now to try to understand sound synthesis a little better and I've always
liked the sound of it. So kudos to the developers!

All the LV2 alternatives fail on me so far, moreover they're doesn't
seems to be specially designed to be a modular synth like AMS, with it's
nice cables. They seems to handle it more like, we have LV2 plugins, and
look if you want you can modular synthesis with it (and then you
encounter problems with the AMS-LV2 port).

Anyway, I can't find a place to report AMS bugs. The issue tracker on
SourceForge seems to be closed. I've reported two to Debian, but the
maintainer hints to me that he is not able to solve it. Therefor I'll
report them here. Maybe someone can look into it, that would be awesome.

Regards,

\r