[LAD] Any Rakarrack developers around here?

Spencer Jackson ssjackson71 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 21:43:46 CET 2020

> First, congratulations, Rakarrack is still actively used by people, even
> though the application itself isn't that active anymore. :)

That is impressive, isn't it?

> Any (former) Rakarrack developers on this list?

There are no active developers. I've had success emailing Ryan Billing (one
 of the primary authors) directly using his email address from the authors
file. However he made it fairly clear that they lack time for any
development work.

I'm tangentially related to the project as I ported all the effects to LV2
plugins with the intent to merge the project upstream. The merge was never
completed and unfortunately I'm finding myself with less and less time to
develop so it is unlikely to ever occur.

Do you have a specific question or are you just curious?
_Spencer