[LAD] [LAA] Guitarix2 release version 0.41.0
brummer- at web.de
Fri Jul 17 07:31:17 CEST 2020
I'm pleased to announce the release of guitarix2-0.41.0
A virtual guitar amplifier for Linux running with jack (Jack Audio
released under the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This is a major release.
It introduce some new features and fix several bugs
* Add Slovak translation by Jozef Riha
* Fix issue #104 lv2 plugins contains executable stack, patch by
* Fix issue #105 Compile error on 0.40.0
* Fix issue #109 cannot initialize a variable of type 'char ' with an
rvalue of type 'void '
* Fix issue #110 error: unknown type name 'va_list'
* Add NSM support
* Add midi out for tuner
* Add low/high cut filter before tuner
* GxTuner set to use same precision then the tuner in guitarix
* Use tab-box for LV2 plugs with to much controls
* Disable GxVibe, because it is broken
* Fix several Bug's and hopefully don't introduce to much new one's
You could get it here:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-dev