[LAD] [LAU] Release: New Session Manager Version 1.3

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:09:39 CEST 2020

On 6/18/20 2:59 PM, Filipe Coelho wrote:
> NSM has been dormant for a while now until we (including you) recently
> starting pushing the discussion again.

Coincidentally at the same time I did join the scene again? New NSM
developments in Radium, Seq64, Hydrogen, Muse (maybe) and Rakarrack
(cancelled). Bugfixes in Ardour6. You don't have to give me any praise
for it, most was done in the background anyway and those developers
should get it of course, but just ignoring the efforts, mailing me about
NSM/Jonathan this week with so called concerns about his health and just
hijack the project without even noticing nor discussing it and releasing
it at midnight. WTF, really.

Anyway, I've said what I wanted to say. Good luck with it.

Cheers.