[LAD] [LAU] Release: New Session Manager Version 1.3

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Thu Jun 18 22:09:45 CEST 2020

Am 18.06.20 um 21:37 schrieb rosea.grammostola:

> On 6/18/20 9:29 PM, Christopher Arndt wrote:
>> Am 18.06.20 um 16:09 schrieb rosea.grammostola:
>>> [...] and releasing it at midnight. WTF, really.
>> Yeah, WTF, really.
>>
>> As Filipe already pointed out, the time of day of the release is totally
>> irrelevant and you keep on complaining about it without elaborating why
>> it is significant.
>
> It was maybe better to keep that for a private e-mail exchange indeed.
> Let's say, for me personally it's been quite a hijack. But I've you've
> a hard time imagine what a midnight release could have to do with it,
> let's keep it that way and lets end that discussion here. :)

there was some discussion on original-male about the future of NSM,
which was deleted lately by the original author. You, was part of this
discussion. So, I don't understand why you been so surprised now that it
really happen, just, because you, as a power user of NSM wasn't involved
in the process.

If you are still interested in the future of Linux Audio Session
Management you should really be happy that the Session Management is now
in the hands of linuxaudio.org

As a point of my side, I'm happy about that, and now, I'll consider to
implement support for NSM in my software, as I didn't have to deal with
original-male any more.