[LAD] pajackconnect v1.0 released

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Mon Mar 23 18:55:33 CET 2020

Am 23.03.20 um 13:29 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
> I just noticed to day that I never have done a proper release for
> pajackconnect.
>
> I use it since 3 years every day, mostly without notice it at all.

I notice that you use the output of 'pacmd list' in your script. This is
prone to failure if the user has a different locale than the default
English.

It is therefor advisable to prefix these invocations with 'LC_ALL=C' or,
probably even safer, to just call 'export LC_ALL=C' at the top of your
script.

Chris