[LAD] SoundTracker 1.0.2 first pre-release

Yury Alyaev mutab0r at rambler.ru
Mon Oct 12 23:25:17 CEST 2020

Hi all!

Today I have finished a large amount of work: support of user actions
logging in SoundTracker. This means that almost all operations can be
undone / redone. Before this I have redesigned the sample editor.
Although these are not all improvements scheduled for 1.0.2 release, I
would like to start testing of the above two features. So I have issued
the first pre-relase available as usual at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/soundtracker/files/

I invite everyone to test this and send me bugreports. But I'd like to
warn, that this pre-release couldn't be pretty stable and can
occasionally crash. If you are familiar with gdb (GNU debugger) please
compile ST with CFLAGS=-DDEBUG and after crash explore the core file
with gdb and send me the backtrace.

Regards,
Yury.