[LAD] B.Spacr - New LV2 sound effect plugin

Thu Apr 1 21:39:58 CEST 2021

On 4/1/21 1:15 AM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 10:00:43AM +0200, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
>
>> Hear hear! Awesome plugin, this is going to be an always on plugin! Hats off
>> for the code also, I've rarely seen such clean, concise code.
>
> Since the code is so clean, I was able to make a 81 channel version
> in no time. Tested with 8th order Ambisonics rendered to binaural -
> the spatial effect is stunning.

I find it only works as advertised if I use my personal vinyl cutting
machine to generate a master record from the processed 64 bit floating
point output, and then play it through my audiophile turntable and
system (but ONLY if I hook everything up with the mastering oxygen free
pure copper gold covered bindumpance compensated AWG0000 cables!).

When I am done (and it takes some time, but it is worth it) the results
are, as everybody has said, amazing, when compared with the original 12
bit samples.

-- Fernando