[LAD] B.Spacr - New LV2 sound effect plugin

LuKaRo lists at lrose.de
Thu Apr 1 23:21:39 CEST 2021

On 4/1/21 11:35 AM, Will J Godfrey wrote:
> This looks very promising indeed.
> Any possibility of a Windows port?

I don't know about a Windows port, but I packaged it as a shiny new
package in the famous Arch User Repository (AUR):
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/bspacr-git/ Of course, I've adhered
the submission guidelines, followed agile incremental cleanroom spiral
prototyping waterfall models to meet design, engineering, construction,
testing, debugging, deployment and maintenance requirements all at once.
This allows the software to be IEEE, ISO 9001, IEC, BABOK, CMMI, IREB
and ITIL/ITSL compliant. Configuration management, Documentation, SQA
and UX are met by using multiple blockchains attached the RESTful IoT
shadow-IT API with AI-powered serverless peer-to-peer 5G IPv5 bindings
as-a-service in an esoteric programming language of your choice.
24/7/364* Commercial support in 81+ languages is available through our
gold sponsor ddos24 with affordable fees, for inquiries contact our
staff at https://ddos24.net/. I'd love to hear your feedback!

Cheers,
LuKaRo

* except on April 1st each year which is company holiday