[LAD] Help unblocking LAU member caught in spam filter

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sun Jan 31 20:08:44 CET 2021

Hi Joel,

On 2021-01-31 08:11:36 (-1000), Joel Roth wrote:
> > My mails were apparently blocked giving this reason:
> > 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [93.94.228.132]
> > blocked using bl.spamcop.net

There were apparently issues with the spamcop.net RBL service today, as
they had been losing control over their own domain [1].

This should be back to normal latest tomorrow (when the DNS caches have
been invalidated), but I have also disabled that RBL for now.

Best,
David

[1] https://twitter.com/SpamCop_net/status/1355926356693970946

--