[LAD] Whining

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Wed Jul 7 10:17:34 CEST 2021

On 2021-07-07 09:51, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> Most of the mails I've seen so far are people whining about systemd.

Well. YMMV but if there is a discussion about the problem of systemd and audio
it's probably not whining.

> Is that normal for this list,

No

> or have I just joined at the wrong time?

You can read the archives and you probably see that it's a list about linux
audio dev.

https://lists.linuxaudio.org/archives/linux-audio-dev/

156 appearances of systemd since 2009 (start 2002)
38429 messages since then. So, 0.4% is about systemd. I think you are safe.

> I really don't need to read about systemd on this list.

See my first comment.

Cheers,

--
/bengan