[LAD] Simple Pipewire test request

John Murphy rosegardener at freeode.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 21:11:18 CEST 2021

On Wed, 7 Jul 2021 19:33:18 +0100 Keith Edmunds wrote:
> > /tmp/cronjob.txt says error: pw_context_connect() failed: Host is down
>
> I can't help you with that, sorry, but hopefully it points the way to
> resolving the problem.

Hopefully it will mean something to someone if/when I write to Pipewire/
issues and I know how to see cron errors now, so it's all good.

I'll wait a while, hoping someone can try it on their Pipewire system.
Would prove if it's just a local problem.

Thinking the host might be up if there was already a recording happening;
I started a recording manually first, but no change.

--
Thanks again, John.