[LAD] [SOLVED] libsamplerate: src_simple issue: sign error perhaps?

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed May 12 14:24:23 CEST 2021

Ah, output and input samplerate got twisted. I didn't think and followed the
documentation of libsamplerate.

In the section on the SRC_DATA structure it says:
"Finally, the src_ratio field specifies the conversion ratio defined as the
input sample rate divided by the output sample rate."

In the main section of the src_simple documentation it's clear though:
"src_ratio     : Equal to output_sample_rate / input_sample_rate."

Best wishes,

Jeanette
x!

May 12 2021, Jeanette C. has written: