[LAD] MIDI program change

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Sep 7 03:32:05 CEST 2021

On Sat, 4 Sep 2021, Will Godfrey wrote:

> the worst I've come across in recent times would reset just about everything
> each time you stop and restart the transport!

I think I misunderstood what you were saying.

I do get the idea that really bank and program are not really the same
thing. A bank change for many old synths was a physical cart change. My
1989 midi book (yes paper) does not even list a bank command. It does list
the CCs above that though. The IMA defined CCs at the time were
1,2,4,5,6,7,64,65,66,67,96,97.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net