[LAD] status of RME HDSPe AES (32 channels)

lievenmoors at protonmail.com lievenmoors at protonmail.com
Sat Sep 25 16:51:56 CEST 2021

Hi Philippe,

Thank you for your reaction. Good to hear that the hdspm driver is
supposed to support this card. And very good to hear that you are
working on a better version of the driver.

Are you aware of any specific major problems with this card, when
using the hdspm driver?

Like for example is it possible to change the sample rate? Or would
you happen to know if word clock sync works well, or not?

Thanks again!

lieven