[LAD] New LV2 plugin: B.Low

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Apr 1 08:55:00 CEST 2022

Hi Sven,
you are my life saver and you have perfect timing! I'm just working on a
track for a local car race and this will make it perfect! Perhaps I can
induce some of the drivers to donate free sounds to your plugin. I'm
sure they'll not disappoint.

Thanks again! I am looking forward to hear these sounds reinforcing
political party ads and REALLY hope that some commercial pop producers
will discover this tool to underline the inherent qualities in their
music.

Sorry for being so gushing...

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Apr 1 2022, Sven Jaehnichen has written:
> Github: https://github.com/sjaehn/BLow
> Release: https://github.com/sjaehn/BLow/releases/tag/1.2.0

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Just call out my name, and I will be there... <3
(Britney Spears)