[LAD] A GUI request

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Jun 5 22:49:13 CEST 2022

As a {cough} sprightly 73 year old I'm starting to have sight difficulties -
especially dark colours and night vision. With the current trend of dark GUI
shades this presents me with a problem when using new software. Some, but not
all of these programs do provide alternatives. However they default to dark, and
I have a hard time finding how to change this, or indeed, even seeing which
options are available.

Therefore please consider either defaulting to a lighter layout, or
alternatively, at first time start give a choice using a system alert/choice
window. If you don't provide a lighter option, maybe consider doing so.

--
Will J Godfrey
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/