[LAD] A GUI request

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Jun 7 15:15:12 CEST 2022

On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 13:40:13 +0200
Fons Adriaensen <fons at linuxaudio.org> wrote:
<snip>
>* Avoiding information overload in emergency conditions.
>Pilots are trained to prioritise and divide their tasks,
>but this can still be a problem, and a lot of research
>is done to avoid it.
>
>Ciao,

This is the biggie for me - in general, let alone any kind of emergency. In
audio software, the classic example being Phasex which seems to get just about
everything wrong :(

When (if?) we get another LAC this whole issue would make a very good topic.

--
Will J Godfrey
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/