[LAD] SoundTracker 1.0.3 second pre-release

Yury Alyaev mutab0r at rambler.ru
Thu Jun 23 16:57:56 CEST 2022

Hi all!

I have recently released the second preview of SoundTracker v1.0.3. Here
are new features of this pre-release:

* General:
- Copy / Cut buffers contents can be viewed (yaliaev)
- Quick instrument selection (yaliaev)

* Sample editor:
- Automatic Gain Control sample processing procedure (yaliaev)
- Selection from loop and to the left / right of the exising selection
   (yaliaev)
- Navigation improved (yaliaev)
- Optional loop playback when playing selection (yaliaev)
- Waveform value indication (yaliaev)
- Loop Facility, an advanced tool for manipulations with sample loops
   (yaliaev)

* Fixes and minor improvements (yaliaev)

I invite everyone to test this pre-release and look forward your
feedback (bug reports and feature requests). Also, with this release I
announce feature freeze, this means that pre2 includes all features of
the "mature" release.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/soundtracker/files/

Regards,
Yury.