[LAT] Question about this list

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Mon May 1 11:30:59 UTC 2017

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Crojav <hendrikus.godvliet at posteo.net>
wrote:

> Hi All

Hi Crojav,

> Having a question, what takes place on this list. What is the meaning of
> "tuning"?
> Microtuning or tuning as "car tuning"?

Honestly usually nothing takes place on this list - before your email, the
last email was from 2012! [1]

Yes "tuning" as in car tuning, making the system as real-time capable as
possible by changing system configuration parameters. Most of these
discussion now take place of LAD (Developers) or LAU (Users) lists. Its
probably best to leave them there, as there is already a bunch of people
engaged with those lists.

Honestly, I forgot I was subscribed to this list too :) Cheers, -Harry

[1] http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-tuning/

--

http://www.openavproductions.com