[linux-audio-user] Audiotrak Inca 88 and Linux?

Michael Kuhlmann Kuhlmann-Michael at web.de
Mon Dec 2 09:18:01 EST 2002

Hi all,

I consider buying a Audiotrak Inca 88 Soundcard. I searched a bit around the
net, but couldn't find any information if this card works with linux.
Unfortunately i couldn't find any chipset info about this card.

So my question is: Are there any linux drivers for this card.

Greetz

Michael

--
PGP KeyID:  0xF06A7341
Fingerprint: E98A 7E54 172B 0B0D FA78  EE63 CE1A DB9F F06A 7341

I don't know how World War 3 will be fought, but I know that World War 4
will be fought with sticks and stones! (Albert Einstein)