[linux-audio-user] EMagic EMI 2|6, DJ

Art Moore g3art at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 08:50:00 EST 2002

I'm assuming that you'running debian but I might be
wrong.  the newest TerminatorX requires GTK2 which if
you're running stable you don't have. I would put some
unstable sources in you'tr sources.list and then try
it. Itmay also help to upgrade to Gnome2, It's well
worth it.  An alternative would be to go term's
website and grab an older source for GTK1.2. goodluck!

art