[linux-audio-user] Acid for Linux ?

Gerasimos Grammatikopoulos dragoon at interfree.it
Fri Dec 6 13:01:01 EST 2002

On Friday 06 December 2002 15:50, Alexander Carôt wrote:
> Hej to all,
>
> I used to work with the really nice loopbased timestretching music
> application ACID on windows. Is there any equivalent on linux ?

I'm still using ACID as my main track layout app. Unfortunately I haven't
found something similar in the linux range of music apps. You can find a
whole series of trackers and sequencers but nothing even relatively similar
to the interface paradigm that acid offers. For that matter, I haven't found
something similar in windows either...
I would be very happy to be contradicted!

KiTaSuMbA