[linux-audio-user] Acid for Linux ?

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Fri Dec 6 23:56:00 EST 2002

Acid lets you use a paint brush to paint in audio tracks, but with Ardour
supporting pitch and beat manipulations its starting to get some of the
features that acid uses, anyone with extra $$ should donate to Paul so he
can keep developing, ardour is one of the best all around linux apps. Muse
also has some similar features.

http://www.brianredfern.org