[linux-audio-user] Hammerfall HDSP 9652 Installation

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sat Dec 7 10:14:00 EST 2002

Hi,
   My new Hammerfall HDSP 9652 arrived. (The new PCI card, not the
DigiFace/MultiFace configuration.) The Alsa Card Matrix says it's
supported, but the version of alsaconf (0.9.0-1) installed on my system
does not recognize it.

Questions:

1) Does a newer version of alsaconf support this directly?

2) Can that version of alsaconf be installed without changing the
version of Alsa that I'm using? (I'm rpm based from the Planet and don't
want to break dependencies if possible.)

3) Is there a simple, straightforward way for me to install Alsa support
for this card by hand? If so, where might I find the instructions?

Thanks in advance,
Mark