[linux-audio-user] [pw_lists at slinkp.com: snd-usb-audio and Midiman Oxygen]

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Dec 8 23:34:00 EST 2002

> sorry for the crosspost, but i'm not getting any response from
> alsa-user list and I know these devices have been discussed
> here before. I've searched the archives thoroughly, but
> found no report of anyone succeeding in using an oxygen
> via usb with recent version of alsa.  Is that still the
> case?

You mean the small keyboard? (Oxygen8). If so, yes, I managed to get it
to work using the Midiman firmware, there was a post with a URL sometime
ago on how to unpack the firmware from the Windows drivers but I don't
have the URL here.

-- Fernando