[linux-audio-user] SMP motherboards?

Taybin Rutkin trutkin at physics.clarku.edu
Mon Dec 9 09:57:00 EST 2002

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Steve Harris wrote:

> What went wrong with it? Mine's been on 24/7 for a few years with no
> problems (infact its plugin.org.uk aka inanna).

It no longer works in SMP mode.  It freezes and restarts.  And it doesn't
take any heavy usage to trigger it.  Login, startx, launch mozilla, boom.

I removed a PCI card, and then the trouble started.  Maybe I scratched the
motherboard or something.  I tried switching the CPUs to see if the second
CPU had died, but it didn't make a difference.

Taybin
--
http://www.piratesvsninjas.com