[linux-audio-user] Acid for Linux ? - Pitch shift

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Tue Dec 10 17:29:01 EST 2002

Right, I guess I'm really ignorant about the details of LADSPA, and Jack
for that matter, so I need to do my homework before I comment. That being
said an acid clone would be a wonderful thing, but forcing an existing
program to become an acid clone ain't happening. I would bet one could put
together a pd patch that could beat/pitch match/edit, I've already done
real-time pitch shifting with pd and its works very well in realtime.

http://www.brianredfern.org