[linux-audio-user] GSG for home studio? (Newbie question)

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 21:46:01 EST 2002

Wow,

You guys are great!  Thank you all (Mark, Paul Jan and Steve).  This gives
me a good start!  Now I don't feel quite so lost.

I will take some time to follow these leads, and then probably hit you up
with a few more questions later down the road! :0).

I really do appreciate it though.  Thank you all very much.

Chris

P.S. Hey Steve, you don't play bass for an english heavy metal band do you
:0) ?