[linux-audio-user] Turn-key Linux Audio

Scott Downie sdownie at sunflower.com
Sat Dec 14 15:21:00 EST 2002

Kevin,

Thanks for whipping up a turn-key system! I re-installed Mandrake 9,
set up the partitions according to your outline, and then ran your
installation package last night. Everything appeared to go well. I
installed it on an ASUS A7V333-based box (AMD 1900) with a Delta 1010
interface.

Unfortunately, I get no audio from the S/PDIF output nor can I get any
MIDI action. I have not tried the 1010's analog outputs yet. Judging
from the comments on the ALSA page, I assume that the S/PDIF problem
is not your fault. Any tips on how to get the 1010 to talk to my
Yamaha S80?

Thanks!

Scott