[linux-audio-user] not quite so simple.... mandrake 9.0 +devfs help!!

iriXx m at irixx.org
Mon Dec 16 17:39:00 EST 2002

actually i do too generally ;-)
mandrake's point and click-ness tends to be quirky... but i have this
kind of love/hate thing with mandrake, i've gotten to like its quirkiness ;)

anyhow i have a more serious question...
trying to do rpm -e on the various alsa packages that mandrake kindly
installed over the top of my alsa set up and seems to have caused this
problem...

trouble is rpm -e --force doesnt work, rpm says that will only work for
upgrade.....
any ideas on how i can get rid of libalsa2 ?

thanx
m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email