[linux-audio-user] The Open Loop Library, a few questions

iriXx m at irixx.org
Sun Dec 22 15:21:00 EST 2002

i do think its worrying though if we end up stooping to the depths of
DRM strategies when we're trying to create something that will
*encourage* freedom and not destroy it as everyone else seems to be doing...

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email