[linux-audio-user] [ANN] swh plugins v0.3.0

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 1 15:36:00 EST 2002

http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.3.0/

Includes the most often requested thing, compressors.

SC1 - mono in, mono out variable knee compressor
SC2 - mono in, mono out variable knee compressor w/ permenantly wired
      sidechain.
SC3 - stereo in, stereo out etc. with selectable sidechain.

Many thanks to Mark K. for extensivly testing the algorithm.

There are also a couple of new, very low level plugins, quality
improvements on the gong and plate reverb, serious speed improvements on
the valve plugin, and noticable, but not stunning improvements to various
other things.

Oh, and I finally fixed the prefix stuff in the configure.in. Its still
broken for MacOS X, and I no long have access to a box, so if anyone
fancies fixing the autoconf I can point you in the right direction.

- Steve