[linux-audio-user] Vsound is no more

Anahata anahata at treewind.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 14:25:22 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 07:25:30PM +0100, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
> there is now a very-low-bandwidth vsound mirror of miriam's page at
>
> http://spunk.dnsalias.org/vsound
>
> go spread the stuff over the net :)

Moved with subversive revolutionary spirit I thought I'd do just that,
so I went to the site and found there's a .deb file.  Which made me
wonder, is there a .deb on the official Debian mirrors.  Yes, there is!
So what's the problem? Do the other distributions carry it?

(apt-cache search lists version 0.5.3 on stable, but I'd guess that
later versions are on testing and unstable...)

--
Anahata
anahata at treewind.co.uk -+- http://www.treewind.co.uk