[linux-audio-user] building the dream Linux music box

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Thu Nov 7 13:02:01 EST 2002

The Midiman gear is really easy to use. I have teh Audiophile 24/96 card
and get good results. The Midiman delta 10/10 will get even better results
with its external d-a coverter. I use envy24control for my mixer and have
found its very easy to use. The hammerfall seems like it requires a lot of
hacking to even get basic functionality, while I find that the midiman pci
cards are fully supported. The lastest ones even have a little penguin
symbol on the box.

Brian "Asapien" Redfern
linux digital turntablism
asapien.org