[linux-audio-user] Re: Re: [Ardour-users] Re: [Alsa-devel] usb audio sound quality

D R Holsbeck drh at niptron.com
Mon Nov 11 14:33:01 EST 2002

Did you look in xdm, or gdm?

In gdm.conf look for something like

[server-Standard]
name=Standard server
command=/usr/bin/X11/X -depth 24 -xf86config "your first config"
flexible=true

[server-Standard2]
name=Standard server
command=/usr/bin/X11/X -depth 24 -xf86config "your second config"
flexible=true

[servers]
0=Standard vt7
1=Standard vt8

you could define multiple configs this way, I think ;-)

or in xserverrc

exec /usr/bin/X11/X -dpi 100 -nolisten tcp -xf86config "config file you
want to use"

drh at niptron.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
minds.
      		-- Albert Einstein

They laughed at Einstein.  They laughed at the Wright Brothers.  But
they
also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
		-- Carl Sagan