[linux-audio-user] Re: Re: [Ardour-users] Re: [Alsa-devel] usb audio sound quality

D R Holsbeck drh at niptron.com
Mon Nov 11 18:11:01 EST 2002

from "man XFree86"

-xf86config file
Read the server configuration from file.  This option will work for any
file when the  server  is run  as  root  (i.e,  with real-uid 0), or for
files relative to a directory in the config search path for all other
users.

drh at niptron.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
minds.
      		-- Albert Einstein

They laughed at Einstein.  They laughed at the Wright Brothers.  But
they
also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
		-- Carl Sagan