[linux-audio-user] Fwd: Please test my MidiSport firmware loader

Clemens Ladisch clemens at ladisch.de
Thu Nov 14 08:25:01 EST 2002

chris wrote:
> I have a midisport 4x4 and try to install midisport-firmware driver
> If I do make install I get:
>
> processing usb44ldr.sys ...
> loader data not found

Please try with the latest driver version.
It should work with version 4.1.16 (2002-10-15).

Mark Knecht wrote:
> I'm a little unclear whether this supports the 2X2

All MidiSport devices (including 1x1 and 2x2) are supported.
My mail was somewhat unclear on that (but the readme lists all devices).

> and whether you want that tested?

Too late, now I already know it works.
But you could simply use it instead.  ;-)

Regards,
Clemens