[linux-audio-user] jack question

j.c.w. jcwjcw at qwest.net
Tue Nov 19 09:42:00 EST 2002

yes, i rebuilt everything from scratch _after_ i rebuilt jack.  that's
what has me so confused.  i track the jack-dev list and haven't seen
anyone with a similar situation, so i am at a bit of a loss...

of course, i am assuming that freqtweak et al have caught up with the
most recent jack changes, but i thought that the occurences of
"playback" and "capture" would indicate that they had.

any further thoughts?

j.c.w.