[linux-audio-user] clicks and pops

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Wed Nov 20 15:16:01 EST 2002

I wonder if having a somewhat cruddy old 20 gig HD is a problem, HD's are
cheap these days. I just downloaded Dmudi via apt-get last night, so I'm
trying for an install on my desktop and I'll tell everyone how that
goes. Apparently its still not the 0.9 version of Demudi, that won't come
out until the end of this month, but by then I can just use apt-get update
to grab the 0.9 version, it'll be interesting to compare the performance
of DeMudi versus Redhat 8.0 with the low latency activated.

http://www.brianredfern.com