[linux-audio-user] ppc alsa audacity

Art Moore g3art at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 01:20:01 EST 2002

ok I talked to Matt Brubeck whos an audacity developer
and a linuxppc user. We finally figured out after much
work that audacity 1.0.0 and 1.1.1 are both broken for
ppc. audacity 1.1.0 works however. So I now have a
working audacity for my laptop. Matt uses it with OSS,
and I use it with alsa. So it works with both. Have at
it!!!

Also I just installed sweep, looks and sounds like it
works just fine.

Art