[linux-audio-user] ALSA support for ARC88?

Florian Berger florib at arcor.de
Sat Nov 23 13:25:01 EST 2002

Hi list members,

this is another new member, so Hello to all.

I´m using Linux at home but Win in my project studio, because it is
built around a SEK´D ARC88 analog eight-channel full-duplex card.
Unfortunately, this card is highlighted GREEN in the ALSA Soundcard
Matrix *sigh*.

So as I would love to run it under Linux - is there anyone out there
working on a driver, does anyone have any experiences using this card,
or who are the ones to turn to to possibly get driver support for this
one...?

Thank you very much,

     Florian Berger, Leipzig, Germany