[linux-audio-user] Any MIDI apps that don't suck?

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Sat Nov 30 17:48:01 EST 2002

On Saturday 30 November 2002 20:03, Silvan wrote:
> Rosegarden:  MIDI is still broken [...] the
> developers seem to have the attitude that MIDI is something that's
> not particularly important to them.

That's a very strange thing to say about a MIDI sequencer project.
Why on earth do you think we wouldn't be interested in MIDI?

I can find one email apparently from you on the Rosegarden mailing
lists.  It reported (in a very reasonable tone) a problem with stuck
notes.  Richard Bown followed up a few days later to say there was a
fix in CVS, and we never heard from you again.  I guess the fix
didn't fix your problem.  Perhaps you might want to tell us so?

Chris