[linux-audio-user] alambik

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Thu Sep 12 00:16:43 EDT 2002

This may be of interest. They have commercial M$ packages
to sell but the viewers seems to be free and they claim
something about their system is "open source", which I
presume is the scripting language... I've yet to locate
any SDK or API info.

 http://light.alambik.com/

It MIGHT be a more open flash-like option. Maybe. This
is the response I got when I asked if linux is supported.
 The linux version of our viewer is under development.
 Stay tuned ! We hope to release it before end of the
 year 2002. The MacOs version will be released later.

--markc