[linux-audio-user] monophonic audio -> MIDI

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Thu Sep 12 13:35:20 EDT 2002

Greetings:

  Just thought you all might like to know that the demo of AKoff (one of
the Windows apps Mark found on Google) ran fine under my somewhat-dated
CodeWeaver's WINE installation. Nice app.

  Emulation environments count as Linux software too, and they may be of
interest to Linux audio users.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org