[linux-audio-user] A Newbie's New System?

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sun Sep 15 15:56:11 EDT 2002

Steve,
   'Word Clock' has a pretty specific meaning. (At least to me) Isn't that
specifically when you use an external word clock generator and drive the
coaxial type inputs?

   Under Windows I can 'sync' two cards over s/pdif to ensure that they run
at the rate set by whichever is master. My goal is only to accomplish this
using Linux.

   Problems?

Thanks,
Mark